Winter sports - presentation4

 1. Noa Takuma

 she talked about curling. Curling is the sports that player slows stone in the target circle and brash the ice floor. At this time, player haven't touch the stone. they repeat this ten times. She said that we can have sports in only winter. I felt nostalgic for the success of Japanese women in the Olympics before.


2. Ayana Usui

 She introduced us to figure skating. Skates have blades that allow us to glide on the ice and player and players glide on the ice to music. She also introduced us to famous figure skater, for instance, Marin Honda, Mao Asada. I became to be looking forward to watching figure skating this winter.

 

3. makana Nishiyama

 She talked about the benefits of exercising in winter. Because of the difference in temperature in winter, it is easier to burn calories through exercise. It can also lower your blood pressure. She recommend that excise is done at the morning or night. Also, we need to drink water more often in winter because it gets dry easily. I thought that I want try sports in winter more to shape body. 


4. Natsuki Noguchi

She talked about Hanetsuki. Hanetsuki play with tsukihane and hagoita and is a game played by two people. Hanetsuki's origin is China. In Japan, Hanetsuki started in the Edo period. Hanetsuki is meant to ward off calamity and disease. She said that we can enjoy Hanetsuki but also we become health thanks to it. 


5. Rina Kawabata

She talked about the benefit of running in the winter. Running can be done in all season but we are better off running in winter. Because In winter, the temperature is lower, so the basal metabolism is higher to increase the temperature. She advised us to drink water as it is easy to get dehydrated in winter and to stretch before and after running to protect muscle. I don’t like the cold but I would like to try some winter running. 


6. Rin Ueda

 she talked about that six new winter sports, for instance, snow board, air board, snow skate and so on. Those sports use the muscles of the whole body, especially the muscles of the lower body, very often, so you can exercise effectively. Also, playing these sports can burn the same amount of calories as running. I try to play those sports this winter because she said we can start playing them very easily.


7. Yuiho Kawamoto

 She talk about ski. Ski's origin is Norway. At first, skiing was a means of transportation, but in the 19th century, it became a type of sport and later developed into an Olympic event. For skiing, we use boots, boards, and goggles. I was surprised that ski was transportation at first. I haven't play ski, so I try it some day. 


8. Nanami Takaki

She introduced us to ice climbing. I thought that ice climbing is very difficult and it seems to enjoy. I want to try it some day.

  

コメント

  1. Without gestures, the audience would have a hard time understanding your presentation, so I thought the lack of gestures was a problem. One way to fix this problem is to use gestures to express the content. This will make it easier for the audience to understand your presentation.

    返信削除
  2. Your smile is so wonderful. I enjoyed listening to it. Having made eye contact with the audience, I thought it was good.

    返信削除

  3. I thought it was a very easy-to-hear announcement. Also, the slides were polite and very easy to see.

    返信削除
  4. I thought that it was a problem to speak too fast. There is a possibility that audience cannot understand your presentation. To fix this problem, you should be relax. If you do that you will be able to speak more slowly and you calm down.

    返信削除
  5. I thought your presentation easy to understand and listen to. You were good at eye contact and it was fun to listen to. The presentation contained a lot of photos and was easy to see.

    返信削除
  6. It was great that you gave the presentation without looking at the manuscript. The voice I spoke was also easy to hear. I've never heard of biathlon. I learned that biathlon is a combination of rifle and skiing. This was a good learning.

    返信削除
  7. I felt your topic was unique and very interesting. Your voice volume was easy to hear. I thought you should more eye contact. If you do that, you can attract the audience to your presentation.

    返信削除
  8. I was interested in your presentation because you were making eye contact and making a speech. I think that the things which you should fix are facial expression and lack of gestures. If you talk with smiles and more gestures, your presentation will be easier to understand.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Pumpkin - Presentation2

Christmas Food - Presentation 3