about my favorite movies(Nao Arita)

    Hello, I'm nao. Thank you for coming my blog.
Today, I'll introduce my favorite 3 movies.

    First, I like ''Harry potter'' series. Haven't you seen it? 
The movie always makes me excited. The movie is a magic-themed movie that is very fascinating to watch. 

    Secondly, I like ''The Greatest Showman''. It is one of famous musical movie and set in a circus. The movie is especially fascinating with inspiring songs and dances. 
My favorite song in this movie is ''This Is Me''. I'm sure you will like it too. Please try it.

    Finally, one of my favorite movies is Japanese Ghibli series. Ghibli is Japanese anime movie production company.
It produces a variety of attractive characters. The movie that I like in the Ghibli movies is ''Howl's Moving Castle'' and ''From Coquelicot Hill''. 

Please watch my favorite movie!

コメント

  1. I thought it would be good to summarize it briefly. And I thought it will be better if you include a little information about yourself.

    返信削除
  2. I thought the introduction part was easy to understand. It's a device that appeals to the audience.

    返信削除
  3. I thought it is good point to introduce various genres of movie. Because more people are interested than introducing a movie of one genre.

    返信削除
  4. It was easy for me to understand. I understood your favorite movies. I like the greatest showman too!

    返信削除
  5. It was easy to understand because there was a concrete example of your favorite movie. I want to see "The Greatest Showman".

    返信削除
  6. I could understand your favorite movies. I also like movies. I want to watch the movies that you are introducing!

    返信削除
  7. I understand that you like movies. I also wanted to see your favorite movie!

    返信削除
  8. Content of your presentation was very good point of view. This was because, they had a lot of things our want to know. It was very good, but if you dare to give advice, you should look us in the eye a little more.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Pumpkin - Presentation2

Christmas Food - Presentation 3

Winter sports - presentation4